November 3, 2010

A look inside...


Fall is upon us! Enter the Rick Owens window. Clearly this is the Maxfield boutique on Melrose. It is one of my absolute favorites within the city. It reminds me of a dark emporium that sells artifacts of warriors skulls next to the latest Balmain and Balenciaga collections. A mix of vintage and straight off the runway merchandise makes this concrete box a haven for my scenes. 

Inside these walls are stacks of vintage Louis Vuitton luggage-to the ceiling! Mannequins donned with Chanel flank the luggage to produce ultimate viewing pleasure. I could get lost in this space for house and still not see every little detail the large persona-that is Maxfield


This window is a perfect example of what I mentioned in my last article about interpretation. What is yours?

Time to think, 

Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment