November 5, 2010

Head in the clouds.



Ridding out the week on Rodeo Drive, I would like to finish the send off with this enchanting composition by our friends at Hermès. Now I know that this ostrich is sticking her-I feel like it is a woman, call me crazy, head in the sand, but look closely and she is diving right into a lux weekender bag. To me Svettelana-yes, ok, I named her, has her head in the clouds! Heaven if you will, and you better. . . Now like Svette, I am off to have a fabulous weekend! See you all Monday! 

Birds of a feather flock together, 

Ty 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Im from Spain and I has seen your photo. I dont speak very goog english, but Can you give me the artist who has made this composition and the place? Thanks you very much.

    ReplyDelete