November 2, 2010

Karl, it's cold outside. . .


This past week I was in LA  meeting a friend at Barney's on Rodeo in Beverly Hills for lunch. Being so close to the shopping capital of the United States, well the Western hemisphere to be blunt, I simply had to stop by some of my favorite stores.

 I love interpretation. Everyone has their own flair and vision for it. Sure, I could put this CHANEL tunic on Kate Bosworth and the babe would rock it on some red carpet or at a meet and greet. But what enthralls me with the article of clothing, is the story behind it. What inspired Karl to create this, what he went through to draw it out of him. 

The glossy windows that line Rodeo Drive do exactly just that, they all tell a magnificent story. This window here was nothing short of awe-wakening. To take a trip to the Swiss Alps and still have my feet planted in LA was a defiant experience. 


More of my favorites tomorrow peeping toms, 


Ty 

No comments:

Post a Comment