November 8, 2010

Fantastic Finds!



It is not a complete surprise that I LOVE designers!  The work and ideas that they come up with are genius. Now, I have a slight obsession with entertaining-given that information, I am thrilled whenever a fantastic find comes my way! Behold, Missoni for Pellegrino! This sparkling water is sure to make my soirées beat out any other. . . in a friendly competitive sort of way. Right? You may recall my last designer post about John Paul Gaultier for Evian? I am sensing a trend here. 


Look alive people, 


Ty 

1 comment:

  1. So I'm not sure if you take comments...but I love your blog. I found it after seeing that your Tyrant campaign has launched. Oh my goodness, I can't tell you how much I'd love to see you as the new face on the Rachel Zoe Project...have Larry write a glowing recommendation letter, I mean he was pretty much the pinnacle of fashion.
    You've come a long way from your sweatband wearing days Tyler. And you were even fashionable in all Abercrombie and Fitch, that has to be an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete