January 26, 2010

That's a Wrap!



So...we all know what season is right around the corner...
that's right...the Spring|Summer Tyrant Collection launch of coarse! The hard work and preparation that goes into designing a new collection is unmentionable...

I still am baffled at the energy and effort that it takes to create an entire collection! To search and become inspired. To love something enough, and I am a picky son-of-a-...picky person, to put it out for the masses to purchase. To put yourself on the line..to be mocked, ridiculed, loathed, or as we always hope, adored, loved, cherished...worshiped?
I have gone too far...

But rest assured, we have done it. The new line is going to be incredible! Brandon and I are introducing a new medium..new theme and...new COLOR!!
Stay tuned to find out sneak peeks of our extension of body and mind!

Don't think that during this last month we haven't made time for us...though there may be a stack of WWD on the desk. I have still found the time to share with you my favorite time piece. The Hermès Cape Cod double wrap watch. Time keeping has never been more enjoyable.

With Brandon's brilliant time keeping skills, we managed to have our dear friend Britt over to our place. With her, she brought a Mary Popins-esque bag full of butter, butter and more butter (the three main ingredients of the French.) Fortunately for us, Britt has been to Paris several times and is a renowned chef. For dinner she whipped up, Coq au Vin with Cauliflower Gratin. AHMAZING... anything with a pinot noir sauce and I am in! Dessert consisted of Pavlova and a braised raspberry topping, dolloped with hand whipped cream.. We died. Wow, my mouth just filled with saliva typing that!
Bon Appètit!



1 comment:

  1. ooooh, Pavlova, just looking at that picture makes me crave it and now I MUST have the FreePeople watch, layered with my tyrant bracelet it will look sublime! Can't wait for the new collection!

    ReplyDelete