September 8, 2010

Innocent until proven GUILTY



Being Guilty never smelled so good! Gucci has introduced the newest addition to their ever growing fragrance collection: Guilty! Hitting your senses with mandarin, pink pepper, lilac, and peach, with a touch of patchouli and amber. An absolute delight; I love this women's fragrance! It is such a warm, sensual sent. And speaking of guilty. . .


This month, Vanity Fair has put locked-up Lohan on the cover with a surprisingly moving article with details about the past ten years of her personal Hell. This all-American shoot captures Lindsay's stunning beauty (sans ankle monitor) as she portrays a Hollywood starlet taking a vacay in the south of France. She divulges, "I want my career back, I want the respect that I had when I was doing great movies. And if that takes not going out to a club at night, then so be it. It's not fun anyway. I don't care. It's the same thing every time."

Let's face it, I am an American, and Americans love a good comeback story. Therefore I love a good comeback story and believe that Ms. Lohan will without a doubt be back before we know it.

See you soon.

Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment