September 1, 2010

Ask Ty. . . "How do I wear the box top?"

I am always here to help. I get quite a few emails every day asking fashion advice, which I love by the way! This question came from Sydney in Palm Beach, Florida: How do I wear the box top?

This fall is all about texture play, silhouette proportion, men's wear, and the utilitarian look. All that can be captured within the box top! I am thrilled when a piece can be transformed into many looks. Here, we start out with a James Perse top. . .

The first is paired with grey skinnies, embellished flats, and a clutch, hitting off the proportion juxtaposition perfectly.

Next I have it paired back to harem pants, a utilitarian boot, and a shapely satchel.
The last look is a bit glam: a herringbone short over leggings with an oxford bootie, the structured bag, and a chain wrapped statement necklace. All men's wear inspired pieces with a feminine twist.

Thank you for the question Sydney!
Keep them coming.

Over and out shoppers,

Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment