September 21, 2010

Ask Ty. . . "How do I wear animal print?"


I LOVE animal print, be it embossed, real hide, or faux the one thing I endorse is. . . Wear it! The key to sporting a loud piece is to use it as an accent. Same would apply with a great pop of color in your wardrobe or cosmetics for that matter. For example, you wouldn't wear a bright lip, deep blush, and a colorful eye, you would look like the Joker. Same goes for your day wear.

Erin wrote in from Redondo Beach, Ca. and asked me how she could rock this trend. I paired it with a few different looks to take you any where you want to go.

The first look I added a snake belt to a Elizabeth and James cardigan, finishing off this neutral look.

Next I added a fabulous leopard Prada pump to a Balenciaga blazer, J Brand skinny, and adding a muted color with the moss Balenciaga bag.



Missoni, Missoni, Missoni. The perfect compliment to this great Marc Jacobs python quilted bag. finish it off with a tasseled Louboutin and your boho chic just got dreamier.

Have a great night kitties,

Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment