November 3, 2009

Shape-Up or Ship out...


This week as I was scouring the latest and greatest, I came upon this fantastic find; The Skecher Shape-Up. I know this is Tyrant Style, and lets be honest, these kicks are anything but. Keep in mind, the results these dogs will provide your body are unprecedented compared to any other orthopedic. With jumping claims to a tighter stomach, toned thighs and legs, better posture, great calves, and overall increased blood circulation...you would be crazy not to get into a pair. With a rocking sensation, you can walk your way to a rocking new bod. The American Podiatry Medical Association says the average person takes 8,000 to 10,000 steps a day. With an average stride length of 2.5 Ft, it takes a little over 2,000 steps to mile. It seems everyone is making the most of their walk. Cult followers Gwen Stefani, Cindy Crawford, and soon me...I will keep you all updated on how these shoes effect me! Now I know what you are thinking, "Ty needs to loose NO weight!" I am no Joelle, but I'll be honest, I don't look like Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser, yet. I believe with the help of these babies, I can!
Skechers Shape-Ups nordstrom.com $99.95

1 comment: